The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson

The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson
Galen Sanderson - a curse or a gift

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Emotions That Run Out of Control

One of the things that I battle with every day is Galen’s waffling from I love you to I don’t love you to I have always loved you to I still love you a little bit.

How unfair is it that he can turn his feelings on and off, while I not too patiently wait for my heart to close the door on the Galen Sanderson era of my life and let me move on to something anything else.

I can get out of bed, tell myself how much better off I am without him, and then immediately be overwhelmed with the love and compassion that God put into my heart for this man. Enough already. He doens’t love mme. He doesn’t want to be loved by me. So why do my emotions run out of control?

No comments: