The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson

The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson
Galen Sanderson - a curse or a gift

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

AdvoCare is my plan B

I think I forgot to mention that Galen has found the blog. To be more specific, someone sent him a link to it. Yep, my thousands of dollars worth of free therapy was right there for him to inspect and dissect.

I’m guessing he didn’t bother to read any of it. What he did notice was that the links to AdvoCare all go to my AdvoCare site, not his. Well, duh! I’m making a lot of money with my AdvoCare business especially now that I’m no longer focusing on helping Galen build his business. So why in the world would I put links to his AdvoCare site on my blog? Crazy.

Yet, he took the time to notice that the links go to my corporate AdvoCare site, but he never bothered to look at the changes to my site. He must wonder why I outrank him for not only the search term AdvoCare now, but also the search phrase Galen Sanderson AdvoCare.

The boy just never learns.

So anyway, my plan B is this awesome health and wellness company – AdvoCare. I’ve been quietly making a side income that pays for our horses, my car payment, and my automobile insurance every month. In fact, I’ve worked at growing my AdvoCare business to completely replace the income lost when Galen moved out of our house.

So, all you brokenhearted folks who have money stress on top of your relationship issues, let me help you develop a Plan B.

No comments: