You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.
I know, we've all hard it before. But it is so true. One the days that I'm really sullen and mopey, I don't meet many people. I go to all the same places. I do all the same things. But I just pass people. I don't see them and I certainly don't speak to them.
But on days like today, where my broken heart is really a part of my past and not my present, every where I go I meet someone. People are more friendly. Not really. But I attract more people into interaction.
Try it.
If you are feeling crummy then just tell yourself that things are okay and you are going to have a good day. Everyone around you will notice and you will just have a better day.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment