Yesterday, I did a project that normally required three days of arguing and fighting with Galen. Mowing the grass!
When Galen P. Sanderson mowed the yard he put it off for days and then had to take a break every 15 minutes. Even in questionable shape I can mow the whole yard without stopping. In addition to mowing, I spread grass seed and fertilizer.
So I ask you, why would anyone want a Galen who wasted three days not doing something as easy as the actual project was when you could do it yourself in under two hours. Lazy men make women crazy.
Just a heads up guys.
I was challenged recently to analyze exactly why I gave Galen his ring back initially and why I thought I didn't love him.
This is just one of those reasons. Although truthfully I told him I didn't love him because I had an inkling about his new girlfriend, Joy Christenbury.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment