The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson

The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson
Galen Sanderson - a curse or a gift

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Galen is a dunderhead

The more I think about that little pecker head saying "he doesn't hold any ill will towards me" the angrier I get!

What on God's green earth could he feel entitled to have ill will towards me for? I didn't lie to him. I didn't cheat on him. And I sure as heck didn't force him to date a married bi-sexual woman. Galen is so far out of his right mind that all I can keep thinking is how fortunate I am to not have him in my life.

As my friends, family, and co-workers keep saying, I can do so much better than a little lying, cheating, peckerhead deli clerk at Harris Teeter.

One of Galen's biggest fears with this blog is that I would tell his deepest darkest secrets. Well, heck, can anyone imagine that there is worse stuff than his lying, cheating, and dating a married bi-sexual little whore from York, SC? There is actually. But I've never felt the need to share it.

Galen P. Sanderson is so insecure in his self-worth and his business persona that he is convinced that I'm going to somehow steal his downline in AdvoCare. Why in the world would I want his downline?!?!? He is in my downline. So his downline is in m downline. What a dunderhead.

He actually contacted my upline to see how he could get out from under me. But of course he can't do that unless he leaves his existing business, which I helped him build, and he'd be a total idiot to do that. And if he does then it just takes a level of payouts from the calculations and I would make more money on his recruits. So it is certainly no skin off my nose if he does. But why in the world would he think that I'm going to work with his recruits or with him for that matter?

For nearly four years I've promoted Galen's AdvoCare websites and that is where his recruits and his retail customers came from.

AdvoCare has great products. They have a great compensation plan. It is the easiest business in the world to build. But Galen is lazy. And that is why I've always (a) seen more success than he has and (b) had to help him build his business.

The boy just never learns!

Just like he is making the biggest mistake of his life with Joy, he is going to screw around and alienate his entire AdvoCare organization because he is a total dunderhead. Lord help him.

No comments: