The question is sure to arise, why blog about this? There are numerous reasons. For one thing it is pretty darn therapeutic. For another thing, I’m tired of telling the same stories to people who want to know what happened over and over again. Plus, the more I find out about Galen and his girlfriend, the more times I am questioned by people about their relationship, the more tired I get of it all.
I love Galen with all my heart. I hate to see what he is doing to himself. I hate to see and feel what he is doing to be my having led me on for nearly a year about our relationship being in one place when in reality it was non-existent.
Quite frankly, Galen kept me on a string just in case things didn’t work out where he is at now. That is pretty hurtful for me and presumably for her. Its just plain dirty for him.
Galen spent the last year building a relationship based on lies and cheating with another individual and when he decided that this relationship is where he wants to stay he expected me to just get with the program. Well, it doesn’t work that way. So this blog is my therapy.
My friends are pretty tired of hearing about Galen’s I’m coming home – I’m not coming home. I don’t seem to be quite ready to stop talking about it, thinking about it, crying about it, being angry about it. Surely you can see all these emotions running rampant in the blog entries.
So this blog is a healing experience for me. It is a warning for thousands of women out there just like me who believe the things a man says. It is a special warning for all the women who will know this Galen Patrick personally.

No comments:
Post a Comment