The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson

The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson
Galen Sanderson - a curse or a gift

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where do I go from here?

It seems like I should feel so empty, broken, unloved, something. I don’t think that I do. I’m sad. But I truly believe in my heart that this is all just temporary.

So where do I go from here? What am I supposed to do? Date? Ride my horses? Put up a singles ad? Sit around and wait for Galen to catch Joy cheating?

I just don’t seem to know what to do with myself.

Today I am keeping quite busy with Hanna and her broken nose. The poor kid. Galen told her once that he was the closest thing to a dad she would ever have. And she wonders where his sorry butt is when she is going to have surgery this afternoon on her broken nose.

Those kinds of things make me terribly mad at Galen. But beyond that, I just feel okay because I KNOW that he will be back. How can I possibly know something that seems so impossible?

I’ve been reading a lot of stuff about energy and intention and putting into the universe what you want back. One speaker said if you don’t believe it, intend for something so great, so unbelievable, that it could only be a God thing. Ok, I guess that is what I’m doing.

No comments: