It seems like I’m living on a fine thin line. One minute I think I’m just going to pick up the pieces and move on and be perfectly ok. The next minute I’m teary and worried and inept. In my heart I believe beyond all belief that Galen will be back and that we were meant to be together. So that keeps me in one place. In my head I know he shouldn’t come back and I sure as hell shouldn’t take him back. So that keeps me in a different place.
I’m like the fence walker, unable to commit to a future without Galen or a past that he is erased from.
No doubt many of my readers are in a place like this. Suddenly it appears that this blog has more followers than I would ever have expected.
Maybe together we can all heal. I know that healing would now be the best gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment