The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson

The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson
Galen Sanderson - a curse or a gift

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The vision of me…

On a clear day, I can see to forever.

The scary thing is that I don’t see it with the clarity that I once viewed my relationship, the ministry, or things that made sense. I see across great divides of time – sometimes backwards sometimes forwards- and catch great glimpses of things I don’t understand.

OF some things I have absolute certainty. I will not die alone. My ancestors engaged in relationships with equines of such a deep nature that they operated as one. My children will be a legacy of which I can be proud. Scars never, ever go away, they only fade with time. Obedience to God goes hand in hand with God not ever challenging you with more than you can bear.

Why Galen? Why me? Why any of it?

There is to be a place, known as Living Waters, where people will come with or without their horses to refresh their spirit and let their soul drink deep and be refilled.

Rosa is preparing to bring her first foal into the world. My heart aches, and I long to be refilled and refreshed. My soul seeks that which has yet to be revealed to me. My mind is befuddled by the clear and present visions of Galen and I together, and how God’s signs can so completely mismatch what Galen says and what the world sees.

Which makes the vision of me a bit sketchy.

No comments: