The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson

The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson
Galen Sanderson - a curse or a gift

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thoughts of Galen grow fewer and farther between

This must be a good thing, right? I am not dwelling on Galen and his adulterous relationship with the bi-cheater daily and hourly.

And yet more and more people who don’t even know what is going on say he is coming back. Which brings up the question how strong am I? Would I give him yet another chance to jump up and down on my heart and treat me like someone he totally despises? I sort of hope not. Yet, I see the time when he catches his little friend in a lie or a cheat and comes back with an equally broken heart.

How would you deal with a cheater returning and asking for another chance? Is there a place in your life for him to do it to you again? Is there a place in mine?

I have been so totally blessed in so many ways by the gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson – the gift of healing and growth. Do I need yet another gift of heartbreak as well?

No comments: