The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson

The gift of Galen Patrick Sanderson
Galen Sanderson - a curse or a gift

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So did Galen mislead me?

I’m trying to analyze exactly what the last ten months were all about for Galen Patrick Sanderson. Not for me.

He came to see me monthly. He said that we could work things out. He spent a night with me on two different occasions this year.

Galen apologizes for misleading me by letting me believe that we could get back together when he was already dating someone else. But that doesn’t really explain what Galen was doing for Galen.

Did he need closure? Was he watching the caterpillar to butterfly transformation I was undergoing? What was it all about for Galen?

I’ve wondered if he was just waiting for an opportunity to hurt me like I hurt him. I’m not sure he can plan his moves that far ahead, I don’t know if Galen was a chess player.

No comments: